Friday, August 12, 2011

oh yeah!....

so, i have a confession to make. earlier today i told myself "i should start a blog!" then i remembered i already had one...

my whole life i have had goals. goals for a future, filled with boats, family, and perhaps a tiger or two. but, as it seems, this past month, God has pulled apart those goals.

and as i look at that pile of degrees, trips, people, and all the other things i want to accomplish, i see God just kneeling next to it. organizing. cutting. gluing, taping, snipping, stamping. i want Him to stop messing with my things! with my goals, my aspirations.

but what he's really doing is building a better future for me. out of all the things i want and throwing in some things that i'd never thought about before.

so as painful as it is to watch, I want Him to keep going. I want my future to be His future.

No comments:

Post a Comment