Saturday, August 21, 2010

title slide!

just had an AMAZING conversation (some would call it 'words') with my best friend mark. he showed me an awesome video from IHOP (house of prayer, NOT pancakes). it was this guy telling about how God fully moved through him to reach and totally blast 4 people out of their lives and into God's unfailing love. here's the video, it's live and you get a little spiritual color :). Make it full screen and it's about 30 mins.

http://cmp.ihop.tv/gp-nohide2.php?pid=HBRURGUaW8vpFC6EbHj8LEL1j2R_KxD3

if you watched it, that's the kind of influence that I want! i want God in fresno like that! I want Christians in fresno to have enough faith to allow God to do that!

I want Christians to WAKE UP and truly see what God has for them!

I also realized tonight that my friend mark has been my brother way before josh was...
I also see that the more we trust God, the more he uses us. And he will use us, more than we have ever known.

LIFE IS AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm starting a blog too! Hurray for the uncreated...

    ReplyDelete