Tuesday, August 17, 2010

life IS life

Today, I am hit in the face with the fact that we should never be or get too comfortable... life is wonderful, but to have mountains, you need valleys.

A friend of mine past away today. he was doing something he loved doing and was good at it. Something that shouldn't have happened. God took him when he was at his strongest.

life is short. how cliche... but true. he was just entering his prime adult life and had everything ahead of him.


I don't want to be comfortable or get stagnant spiritually. Because the closer I get to my creator, the fuller my life will be.

1 comment:

  1. all of this is really good. thanks for making one of these :)

    Erik's death I believe will push people towards Jesus. thank you for reminding us that.

    please don't get comfy. I'll come and kick you in the shins, then you won't be comfy.

    ReplyDelete