Thursday, October 23, 2014

there's something about today.

Perhaps, it's that I'm in one of my happy places.
Perhaps, it's the Word of God moving is ways that it's never before.
Perhaps, it's that my class was cancelled.
Perhaps, it's that I just found out that one of my mentors had a baby.
Perhaps, it's that halloween isn't forecasted to be rainy anymore.
Perhaps, it's that she let me walk her home.
Perhaps, it's that emotional article I read about caring for youth.
Perhaps, it's the coffee.
Perhaps, it's that there are people in my life who actually matter.
Perhaps, it's the wonderfully exciting and life-changing decisions before me.
Perhaps, it's that I might actually be at peace with my past decisions.
Perhaps, it's that powerful song I can't get out of my head.
Perhaps, it's that I'm slowly piecing together that there's more to life.

There's something about today that makes it wonderful.

But, perhaps, everyday is 'one of those days'. We just have to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment